Please Disable Your AdBlocker to view complete site. thanks

Please note that we spent a lot of time and money to put up this website and the contents in it and we are not selling any information all is free please disable your ad-blocker to view our awesome website and its contents

Hit enter after type your search item
Ebira Online Media

Ebira People's Online Portal

Home / Encounter / Despite My Beauty No Man Wants To Marry Me, Ebira Lady Seeks Advice.

Despite My Beauty No Man Wants To Marry Me, Ebira Lady Seeks Advice.

My name is Oyiza Adams and I am 30 years of age. I hate saying this but I think I should just remain single because my past always come back to hurt me.

When I was in the University, I used to be a very bad girl to the extent that all the lecturers know me.

I have slept with more than 12 lecturers and more than 50 men in my life time.

I don’t care about anything else because I was having the fun of my life, I don’t read but I always pass very well, I am very pretty so no man will reject me when I offer myself.

Things begin to take another shape when I realized I have lost my womb due to the excessive abortion I have committed over time.

I never cared about getting married but to my utmost surprise, many of my mates began to get married and I began to feel envious of them, so I decided to get married too.

I repented and found a man who I finally settled down with but after so many years, he discovered that i have no womb to carry his babies so he got frustrated and sent me away after digging into my past life, this happen to another man but after that I got frustrated and decided not to get married again in my life.

What should I do?

Is there any hope for me now? Arihini agumi uvo, i really need your advice…

Please drop your comments below to help a sister….. Click Here To Comment

• Facebook
  • Twitter

54 Comments

1. You never see anything oh this is just the beginning of your surferness

2. Once there is life, there is hope. I will urge you to keep praying and surely one day God will answer your prayer, you will surely find the man for you. It will take miracle.
    I wish others can learn from this.

• Yakubu Binuyaminu says:

Thanks for your words @Ruby

3. Adeiza Abdullahi says:

I wanted to say that serves you right but again you said you’ve repented. I will say to pray for forgiveness ad god will surely forgive you may God be with you

• Yakubu Binuyaminu says:

Thanks Mr. Adeiza

4. Anonymous says:

With God things are possible my sister. Only God has the final say….

• Yakubu Binuyaminu says:

Thanks for the advice

5. Bashir Isah says:

Always believed that Allah knows what is hidden and can still fine a way to your happiness, but first believe in yourself and put all your hope in Him that NOTHING is worng with you.

6. Sanni Omeiza says:

Well for me there is hope of getting married but u will have to be truthful about your not been able to bear a child. If he really loves you he will cover your shame and subscribe to adoption of a baby. But you need to be very prayerful and sincerely in your relationship.

• Yakubu Binuyaminu says:

I’m sure she will be heeding to your advice

7. Le Mahmah says:

There is always regret in everything human beings thus. Have faith with God and be more prayerful, God can still give you second chance.

• Yakubu Binuyaminu says:

Ok, very big thanks to you for this comment

8. It’s so unfortunate. I really feel for you in all that you hv bn tru. But u know its not the end of the world right? So just believe that God has not condemned you, alas, u r His creature. Therefore, I’d advise that u continue to go to Him in sincere repentance. Pray fervently still. And I can assure you everything would be alright with you before you know it and when you least expect, inn shaa Allah.

9. There is solution in every situation

10. Sincerely, I believe there is still hope only if you in Allah. You can have a child of ur own if u believe in Him. Pls, you must be very honest to whoever come ur way now and love him sincerely. Finally, u must be prayerful and that is all. If Allah can bless Sarah at age of 98 then ur case is minor.

11. Talk to your God in prayer ,there is nothing impossible before Allah if you believe that you a follower of prophet Mohammad (SAW)
    Meanwhile I would like that have a discussion with you.
    All hope are not loss.

• Yakubu Binuyaminu says:

Ok, thanks for your advice

12. Ogogo Peter jose says:

I always like somebody that say truth, because is in the Bible that truth shall set you free, hope in God and believe him, your own most surely come,you can call me on this number 08039099494

• Anonymous says:

13. Hmmmm,this is serious,walahi am speechless,i think u should be prayerful,talk to God,cos dis is serious.

14. Ibrahim muhammed says:

Oyiza you re to change totally from the negetive aspect of life you like doing most. Be closer to your God in whichever faith you belong to, dont listen to critis, stop advertising ur beauty, Cover it cos the one God sent to locate you will never pass you. There is hope as far as we never take our last breath. Dont be desperate to settle down bcos some still want use ur situation to take advantage of you

15. The solution to overcome your problem can be provided in kano state if you are in kano

16. Ajinomoh Muhammed says:

May Almighty Allah give you a good husband

17. Easy. Look for a man who loves you for who you are (probably a divorcee with kids) and isn’t pressured to have kids at all. If you want to have kids you can go for adoption. Don’t stress yourself talking about repenting. If you weren’t of age OR lost your womb, you will never have come to this realization; you do so to gain sympathy from people.

Theres a man for every kind of woman so get those men of like mind and continue with your lifestyle if you want. As you lay your bed so will you lie on it. Be proud of your decisions and Chin up. what are you repenting for?? no one held a gun to your head. It was your free will.

Free will rules!!!

18. Nnamdi Daniel Ajiri says:

I guess you should be yourself is everyone that will get married, you should love something that has a heart and let that somethingsomething should also love you, it could be your pet, an adopted child, your friend, your lover etc make sure love drives you going in life.

19. Nothing beyond the power of Almighty Allah, fully submit yourself to Him and keep on praying. If there is life there is hope with God miracles.

20. Umar sir deen says:

I will marry you pls can you marry me

21. Am here for you cantact me 08026076932

22. Nda aloma says:

I’m ready to marry you if you will accept me I’m from kogi state igala/bassa nge by tribe i based in Lagos below is my email

23. Anonymous says:

Kneel down an cry to God 4 forgiveness

24. Since you had realize your mistakes am very sure you can never go back to your past life. Keep repenting and praying, seek for forgiveness from God, you offended no one but God. Surely you will be forgiven and your life will be better again. Nothing to do than seeking for forgiveness and praying.

25. Nothing is impossible for Allah, repent and be prayerful, one day he Allah will definitely have mercy on you and answer pray. May Allah lead u through

26. Usman adams says:

If dear is life I believe dear is hope,if u did not say what am saying is rubbish, if u can do sadaka every bless of Friday I believe Allah will answer your prayer.

27. Anonymous says:

with allah there is hope,so contact me on this to direct u to a man of God,bcos i hav withness many of this case that he pray to allah 4solution nd allah answer him.07065628660

28. abdulrahaman adams says:

Alhamdulillah for your that you are still alive realising that your past was not good and you reapebted may Allah accept your reapentancy ameen.
    My advice for you is to continue being humble and draw your self very close to God through dressing and gesture n the society you are(.2 ) any time you a man come for you seeking to marry you do not hesitate to tell him your past, without fear that he ran away, just put your trust in Allah insha Allah you will find a very nice husband .

29. Anonymous says:

Sister keep praying to God is him have the solution of all things,by the special name of God it shall be well

30. Anonymous says:

God is the only solusion to ur problem my sister keep praing God we help us

31. Henry ozigi says:

Will u marry me my dear

32. Ohiani Ovavi Moses says:

I will marry you. Call me now

33. Beida Karim Amin says:

If you are serious to marry I’m ready too flash this number 07062705988 then we talk in length

34. Anonymous says:

Comment:U still have hope my dear.all u need 2do is 2 run back to ur creator with full repentance and be faithfull to ur GOD,with him nothing is impossible. pls,any men come 2ur way all u need to do is to tell them de truth about ur self,”INSHA ALLAH GOD ALMIGHTY”would touch their hearth over u.

35. Nasir Omeiza says:

Stop digging at your past and with all you’ve said here,i think i’m interested in you kindly call me on 08051565332 Let’s have some private talk if you really want to get married,my name is OMEIZA

36. Abdulsalam ABDULAZEEZ says:

Before saying anything concerning this your issues. Are you a Muslim or Christian?

• Factorman Omeiza says:

Well Nothing is impossible before God our creator Only Him Can Save u From this Atrocities Have Hope On Him

37. Jimoh yakini says:

I will like to help you if u can do a sacrifice to have what u really need in life and I believe in god that if u really do it it will work

38. Okuku Lawal Obey says:

I am ready to marry you as my second wife if you wouldn’t mind. Let’s discuss it more privately

39. Anonymous says:

Only God will Help you

40. Anonymous says:

No condition is permanent,when there’s life Hope is certain, try to be faithful to God and move on, with God every thing is possible!!!

41. My sister your hope will fulfilled.